“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Ephesians 6:12
It is time to go to the next level as a believer and get our hands dirty in spiritual warfare. It is time to put our discernment to target practice. There is obviously an enemy of our souls out there and he absolutely does not want humanity to prosper. He and his counterparts are thieves and their mission is to steal, kill, and destroy everything that you have, if you allow it. Demons want to steal your blessings, your joy, your marriage, your family, and anything else that is dear to you. There are many out there that have keen discernment but can not quite put their finger on the root of the matter. They just know that something’s “not right”. When something’s not right, there is a root cause. It’s time to study to show ourselves approved for the battlefield. Put on the whole armor of God saints and let’s get to war!
- Bind the spirit of fear and loose love, power, and a sound mind.
- Bind the spirit of lust and loose holiness and content.
- Bind the spirit of bondage and loose freedom and liberty.
- Bind the spirit of selfishness and loose selflessness.
- Bind the spirit of error and loose the truth of the word of God.
- Bind the spirit of pride and loose humility.
- Bind the spirit of envy and loose agape.
- Bind the spirit of lying and loose the Spirit of truth.
- Bind the seducing spirit and loose the Holy Spirit who leads into all truth.
- Bind the spirit of infirmity and loose healing and life more abundantly.
- Bind the dumb and deaf spirit and loose wholeness and victory.
- Bind the spirit of depression and loose the joy of the Lord.
- Bind the spirit of of death and loose the Spirit of life over your city…
All in the name and authority of Jesus Christ!
~We Are All Things Kingdom~
“Or else how can one enter into a strong man’s house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.” Matthew 12:29
Please do not forget to get your hands on our brand new devotional by clicking the link below! God bless!